Business Week has recently compiled a list of the Top MBA Programs in USA. We at What Does MBA Stand For have compiled a short and sweet review of the top part-time MBA programs as seen below.
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute http://biz.wpi.edu/+mba
Worcester offers a part-time MBA program with a cost of $13,908.00, covering an average of 36 months and maximum of 96 months. Known for its positive work environment, Worcester offers truly dynamic and high quality education.
- University of California – Los Angeles (Anderson) http://www.anderson.ucla.edu/femba.xml
Total part-time MBA enrollment: 835, program cost: $34,755.00, program length: 32 months in average. Anderson offers a broad and deep course offering, providing students with both a broad management perspective and the ability to specialize in a particular field of study.
- University of California – Berkeley (Haas) http://ewmba.haas.berkeley.edu/
Total part-time MBA enrollment: 782, program cost: $28,644.00, program length: 30 months in average. Haas is accredited by the AASCB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). Haas is known for its “hip” b-school atmosphere.
- University of Nebraska – Lincoln http://mba.unl.edu
Total part-time MBA enrollment: 327, program cost: $3,839.00, program length: 31 months in average. This university is known for its challenging classes, group projects and presentations. The best bargain in the top MBA programs in USA list (and my undergraduate alma mater).
- University of Michigan (Ross) http://www.bus.umich.edu/PTMBA
Total part-time MBA enrollment: 529, program cost: $18,211.00, program length: 56 months in average. Diversity of instructors, class selections, and student colleagues make this part-time program the best in the Detroit metro area. Michigan is not only one of the top MBA programs in USA, it has the #14 best business school according to US News and World Report.
- Elon University (Love) http://www.elon.edu/e-web/academics/business/mba/
Total part-time MBA enrollment: 137, program cost: $7,596.000, program length: 27 months in average. Elon is known for its student-centered approach and responsiveness to student feedback and needs.
- Carnegie Mellon University (Tepper) http://www.tepper.cmu.edu
Total part-time MBA enrollment: 263, program cost: $20,484.00, program length: 33 months in average. Tepper is known for its stunning quality of intensity and education.
- Rice University (Jones) http://business.rice.edu/MBAP.aspx
Total part-time MBA enrollment: 567, program cost: $1,675.00 per credit, program length: 22 months in average. Rice is known for its challenging classes and competitive environment.
- Indiana University Southeast http://www.ius.edu/graduatebusiness
Total part-time MBA enrollment: 230, program cost: $4,289.00, program length: 38 months in average. IU Southeast has a reputation of being able to relate information to each student’s profession individually and the flexibility towards work requirements.
- Drexel University (LeBow) http://www.lebow.drexel.edu/Prospects/MBA/PartTime.php
Total part-time MBA enrollment: 537, program cost: $980.00 per credit, program length: 32 months in average. While offering a rigorous program, the cohort environment will help you move forward and create strong connections within the group.
- Emory University (Goizueta) http://www.goizueta.emory.edu/degree/eveningmba/
Total part-time MBA enrollment: 826, program cost: $15,600.00, program length: 32 months in average. The Goizueta community is a very active one filled with networking receptions with Industry experts, Major companies (Local and National), and Alumni.
- University of Chicago (Booth) http://ChicagoBooth.edu/parttime
Total part-time MBA enrollment: 1,641, accredited by the AACSB, program length: 30 months in average. Booth offers exceptional flexibility of the curriculum and high quality teaching. Indiana is no stranger to the top MBA programs in USA list, as it also is the best Full-Time MBA program in the USA.
- Loyola Marymount University http://mba.lmu.edu
Total part-time MBA enrollment: 326, program cost: $13,546.00, program length: 35 months in average. It is also accredited by the AACSB and offers a flexible, fun and engaging experience.
- Case Western Reserve University (Weatherhead) http://weatherhead.case.edu/ptmba
Total part-time MBA enrollment: 236, program cost: $19,440.00, program length: 36 months in average. The primary strength is the real-world experience that adjuncts have rather than simply theoretical knowledge that professors offer.
- Southern Methodist University (Cox) http://www.coxpmba.com
Total part-time MBA enrollment: 386, program cost: $21,012.00, program length: 24 months in average. Cox provides a nice learning environment with the top quality education and network potential.
If you want to get the most out of your MBA, consider attending one of the schools on our Top MBA Programs in USA list. As they say, all MBA programs are not created equally.